Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31N7XR9R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Lands reserved for Indians: the issue of accountability Open Access
- Other title
Canada. Dept. of Indian Affairs and Northern Development.
Indians of North America--Canada--Land tenure.
Indigenous peoples--Canada--Land tenure.
Environmental impact analysis--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Makokis, Ralph C.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5111614
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:23:43-06:00
Original checksum: af05ee62487f37f314f98cd313fe8183
Well formed: true
Page count: 99