SearchSkip to Search Results
- 339Hill Times Publishing
- 263Toronto Stock Exchange
- 59Canadian Museum of Civilization
- 58University of Alberta Department of Anthropology
- 46Dolphin Media Inc.
- 46Dolphin, Ric
- 339Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 252Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 252Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 99Canada-- Politics and government-- Periodicals
- 99Diplomatic and consular service-- Canada-- Newspapers
- 99Diplomats-- Ontario-- Ottawa-- Newspapers
- 1055Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1055Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 724University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 254University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 238University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 100University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 211Research Material
- 143Article (Published)
- 72Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 84Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 73Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 70Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 67Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 62Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 61Department of Computing Science
Differential responses in placenta and fetal thymus at 12 days post infection elucidate mechanisms of viral level and fetal compromise following PRRSV2 infectionDownload
Background:A pregnant gilt infected with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) can transmit the virus to her fetuses across the maternal-fetal-interface resulting in varying disease outcomes. However,the mechanisms leading to variation in fetal outcome in response to PRRSV...
Putting the microbiota to work: Epigenetic effects of early life antibiotic treatment are associated with immune-related pathways and reduced epithelial necrosis following Salmonella Typhimurium challenge in vitroDownload
Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium is an animal welfare and public health concern due to its ability to parasite livestock and potentially contaminate pork products. To reduce Salmonella shedding and the risk of pork contamination, antibiotic therapy is used and can contribute to...
Search Hedge to Retrieve Studies Related to COVID-19 from the EBSCO CINAHL Database (Obsolete Version used until July 26, 2021)
Search Hedge to Retrieve Studies Related to COVID-19 from the EBSCO CINAHL Database (Obsolete Version used until July 26, 2021)Download
This is an obsolete version of the filter to retrieve studies related to COVID19 from the CINAHL EBSCO database. It is archived here so that users who may have used it in a search may revisit it for search updates. The current version of the filter is located at the John W. Scott Health...
‘Reconciliation is Dead’: Unist’ot’en Camp, Land Back and How the Movements can Inform Settler Responsibilities and Indigenous-Settler Relationships Going ForwardDownload
This capstone research paper discusses the contemporary ‘Reconciliation is Dead’ movement, which appears to have gained traction during the 2020 raids at the Unist’ot’en Camp on unceded Wet’suwet’en lands in what is now known as Canada. I argue that the colonial government continues to utilize...
Human traffic along roads can be a major vector for infectious diseases and invasive species. Though most road traffic is local, a small number of long-distance trips can suffice to move an invasion or disease front forward. Therefore, understanding how many agents travel over long distances and...
Above, Beneath, and Within: Collaborative and Community-Driven Archaeological Remote Sensing Research in CanadaDownload
This thesis investigates the application of geophysics and remote sensing techniques in community-driven and collaborative archaeology research in Canada. While these techniques have become common among some archaeologists, they have yet to be extensively used within the lens of Indigenous...
Art, Activism and the Creation of Awareness of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG); Walking With Our Sisters, REDress ProjectDownload
Artistic expression can be used as a tool to promote activism, to educate and to provide healing opportunities for the families of missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls (MMIWG). Indigenous activism has played a significant role in raising awareness of the MMIWG issue in Canada, through...
Atomic Layer Deposition of Metal Oxides for the Preparation of High Performance Zn-Air Battery ElectrodesDownload
As the world continues to implement renewable energy technologies such as wind and solar, comes the demand for grid scale energy storage. Zn-air batteries (ZABs) are a promising candidate for grid scale energy storage because of their high energy density, low cost, high safety, and low...
Climate Justice: Protecting the Rights to Life and Health of Marginalized Rural Communities in Canada and NigeriaDownload
This study examines the negative impacts of climate change on the rights to life and health of marginalized communities by using as cases studies, rural Niger-Delta and Indigenous communities in oil producing areas of Nigeria and Canada. The case studies reveal that marginalization and inequality...