SearchSkip to Search Results
- 138Hill Times Publishing
- 107Toronto Stock Exchange
- 19Dolphin Media Inc.
- 19Dolphin, Ric
- 13BoardEx Relationship Capital Management
- 10Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 138Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 103Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 103Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 40Canada-- Politics and government-- Periodicals
- 40Diplomatic and consular service-- Canada-- Newspapers
- 40Diplomats-- Ontario-- Ottawa-- Newspapers
- 292University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 105University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 96University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 41University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 23Images of Research Competition
- 23Images of Research Competition/Images of Research Competition 2020
As the advancement of the Internet has led to rapid growth in online communities, diet forums have been no exception. However, there has been minimal comparative and discursive research conducted on the relationship between user identity and information behaviours between forums. The objective of...
The relationship between ancient craft practices, “women’s work”, and technology is the primary focus of my artwork. Using the grid as a visual and conceptual link, I investigate the roots of modern technology in hand weaving practices. The structure of the grid can be traced back to the crossing...
This is a bibliography containing references that are about or related to the field of Metacognition research and scholarship. It contains over 1000 references in this, its first iteration. It also has a foreword in which I ask users to read and act on as the consider appropriate. I hope the...
A Human Library with a Side of Critical Thinking: Considering Oral Narratives and Scholarly ArticlesDownload
Chapter in: Morris, Sarah E, editor. The Critical Thinking About Sources Cookbook. Association of College and Research Libraries, 2020.
Since the 1990s, the rise of digital media has greatly changed our understanding of how language operates through the ever shifting media for text. Many of the early digital hypertext theorists such as Lev Manovich, George Landow, and Ted Nelson have defined hypertext largely in opposition to...