SearchSkip to Search Results
- 340Hill Times Publishing
- 262Toronto Stock Exchange
- 32Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 24Dolphin Media Inc.
- 24Dolphin, Ric
- 16Kim, A.
- 340Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 250Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 249Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 98Canada-- Politics and government-- Periodicals
- 98Diplomatic and consular service-- Canada-- Newspapers
- 98Diplomats-- Ontario-- Ottawa-- Newspapers
- 974Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 974Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 693University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 254University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 239University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 97University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 97Research Material
- 95Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 75Article (Published)
- 34Article (Draft / Submitted)
- 54Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 37Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 35Department of Computing Science
- 33Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 30Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 29Department of Biological Sciences
A reproductive phenotype that has high variability, repeatability, heritability, and association with fertility could become an excellent candidate for genetic selection to augment fertility in dairy cows. Therefore, the general objective of this research was to evaluate the aforementioned...
Axial patterning of the developing vertebrate eye is crucial for proper axon pathfinding, as well as critically important morphogenetic events such as closure of the ocular fissure. Perturbations in eye morphogenesis can lead to ocular coloboma (failed ocular fissure closure) and microphthalmia...
The past two decades have seen a sustained growth in the number of Japanese mystery and detective comics (manga) publications that feature boys (and girls) as crime fighting agents. While the earliest incarnation of the boy detective character type can be traced to the works of Edogawa Rampo...
Analyzing Network Connectivity by Cyclist Comfort: An Empirical Reappraisal of the Four Types of Cyclists Typology and Level of Traffic Stress FrameworkDownload
North America is seeing a resurgence of interest in cycling both for recreation and as a transportation mode. Cycling is touted as a means to reduce traffic congestion and its GHG emissions and pollution, increase livability, and provide a remedy to inactivity and its related health problems....
Over the last few decades the incidence of obesity has increased remarkably in Canada and in the rest of the world, with the highest increases occurring in the excessive weight categories class II (BMI 35– 39.9) and class III (BMI ≥ 40). By 2019, it is anticipated that over 20% of the Canadian...
As children are now growing up with and around computers and digital technologies, their experiences using these technologies differ from their parents’. This study examines how young Somali children and their parents experience using technology and computers, while seeking to understand...
Barriers and facilitators for implementation of electronic consultations (eConsult) to enhance access to specialist care: a scoping review.Download
Osman, Mohamed A., Schick-Makaroff, Kara, Thomas, Stephanie, Bialy, Liza, Featherstone, Robin, Kurzawa, Julia, Zaidi, Deenaz, Okpechi, Ikechi, Habib, Syed, Shojai, Soroush, Jindal, Kailash, Braam, Branko, Keely, Erin, Liddy, Clare, Manns, Braden, Tonelli, Macello, Hemmelgarn, Brenda, Klarenbach, Scott, Bello, Aminu K.
Introduction: Electronic consultation (eConsult)-provider-to-provider electronic asynchronous exchanges of patient health information at a distance-is emerging as a potential tool to improve the interface between primary care providers and specialists. Despite growing evidence that eConsult has...
Cesarean Section and other Birth Interventions: impact on Clostridioides difficile (C. difficile) colonization in the infant gut microbiota in the Canadian Healthy Infant Longitudinal Development (CHILD) birth cohortDownload
Abstract Background Medical interventions during childbirth are increasing, with cesarean section (CS) delivery exceeding recommended rates by 13-15 % in Canada. CS has been associated with gut dysbiosis in early life. Infants who bypass this beneficial maternal bacterial inoculation during...
Characterization of Galectin-9+ and TIGIT+ Natural Killer Cells in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 Infected IndividualsDownload
NK cells play an integral role in mediating immune responses to viral infections; however, their function is compromised during chronic diseases such as HIV-1, partly due to an increase in expression of inhibitory receptors. Thus, one of the reasons for the reduced immune responses elicited by NK...