SearchSkip to Search Results
- 333Hill Times Publishing
- 261Toronto Stock Exchange
- 61McNally, Michael B
- 48Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 37Dolphin Media Inc.
- 37Dolphin, Ric
- 251Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 204Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 100Canada--Politics and government--Periodicals
- 99Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 1031Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1031Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 755University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 251University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 242University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 100University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 148Article (Published)
- 129Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 127Research Material
- 118Conference/Workshop Poster
- 106Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 77Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 70Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 59Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 50Department of Biological Sciences
- 41Department of Chemistry
Type 2 porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus infection increases apoptosis at the maternal-fetal interface in late gestation pregnant giltsDownload
The pathogenesis of fetal death associated with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS) is hypothesized to be a consequence of PRRS virus-induced apoptosis at the maternal-fetal interface (MFI). The objectives of this study were to evaluate distribution and degree of apoptosis in the...
The onset of menstruation, or menarche, during puberty signals girls’ transition into young adulthood and is associated with a range of physical, emotional and social changes. Although the physiological changes during menarche are experienced by all girls, the processes are understood in terms of...
The importance of affects in learning has been firmly established in face-to-face learning environments, and now researchers are examining the roles of affects in online learning environments, including massive open online courses (MOOCs). The purpose of this research was to identify profiles of...
This Cessna 208B Grand Caravan operated by North Wright Airways, flew the DLN research team from Inuvik to Aklavik, where they demonstrated the digital library. North Wright Airways is a family owned, regional connector serving Inuvik, Aklavik, Fort Good Hope, Colville Lake, Norman Wells,...