SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1116Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 1116Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 1090Jennifer Papineau
- 264Toronto Stock Exchange
- 263Weber, Dr. Andrzej
- 151Habgood, T.
- 299lithic tools
- 256lithic debitage
- 252Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 251Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 1117Anthropology, Department of
- 1116Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 818Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 818Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 507University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 251University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
In a grounded theory study examining the process of precepting an unsafe student, it was found that preceptors assigned passing grades to students who in fact should not have passed. Although preceptors perceived their role as gatekeepers for the profession, by not assigning failing grades to...
"From Product Safety to China's Long Term Structural Problems – The Need for Healthy Capital Markets"
"From Product Safety to China's Long Term Structural Problems – The Need for Healthy Capital Markets"Download
Presenter: Dr Bernard Yeung Abraham Krasnoff Professor of Global Business Professor of Economics and Professor of Management Director, NYU China House New York University Stern School of Business.