SearchSkip to Search Results
- 16Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 14Seale, Linda N.
- 5University of Alberta. Western Centre for Economic Research.
- 4Grant, R.F.
- 4Nascimento, Mario
- 4Rowe BH
- 29Sustainable forestry
- 25Forest management
- 15Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 13Canada, Alberta
- 12Bathurst Inlet, NU
- 227Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 227Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 52Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 30Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 24Biological Sciences, Department of
- 24Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
A Robust CBIR Approach Using Local Color Histograms
Technical report TR01-13. Global color histograms are well-known as a simple and often way to perform color-based image retrieval. However, it lacks spatial information about the image colors. The use of a grid of cells superimposed on the images and the use of loca l color histograms for each...
A Unified Framework for Searching Multiple Compressed Collections
Technical report TR01-17. In this work, we propose a new framework for searching directly through multiple compressed collections. We combine, in a single framework, four techniques for efficient, low-overhead text retrieval: inverted index compression, block addressing, sequential searching in...
Sitting, standing, and lying are common at-rest positions for humans and the verbs which refer to these positions can have a significant role to play in some languages in addition to the basic posture sense. The additional uses of these verbs include locational verbs not restricted to human...
Project Report 2001-25