SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 5University of Alberta. Western Centre for Economic Research.
- 4Chambers, Edward J.
- 3Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 3Currie, P. J.
- 3Jeffrey, Scott
- 8Canada, Alberta
- 7Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 6International trade
- 4Health status indicators
- 4Quality of life--Measurement
- 548Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 548Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 27Biological Sciences, Department of
- 27Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 15Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 14Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
The formation of new industries is an important economic phenomenon, and a driving force that propels industrial development and heralds economic growth. It is important to understand the fundamentals of new industry development in order to understand how industries start and grow. This is the...
A novel four nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)-tube holder is described for quantitative Raman and resonance Raman spectroscopy. This cell has advantages over other divided cell designs in producing high precision quantitation and eliminating off-axis errors. Raman spectra were obtained for both...