SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11074Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 8531Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 5217Hill Times Publishing
- 4854Toronto Stock Exchange
- 4502Meghan Ward
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 4276Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4144Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 4138lithic tools
- 33062Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 33062Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12355University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 11178Anthropology, Department of
- 11157Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 4636University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 4806Article (Published)
- 3292Research Material
- 973Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1876Department of Educational Psychology
- 1611Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1417Department of Chemistry
- 1280Department of Computing Science
- 1239Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1200Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
The IP storage technology becomes very popular nowadays, as a consequence of the rapid evolution in the IP networking infrastructure technology in terms of speed and reliability. The 10GBaseT standard 802.3an offers the speed of 10 GBps over copper wire with a Bit Error Rate of 10-12 , at the...
jTRACE/TISK simulations material
Filip Nenadić, Benjamin V. Tucker
This material includes scripts and results of a series of simulations performed using jTRACE and TISK on Massive Auditory Lexical Decision project data.
lacuna discusses the aftermath of sexual violence and the systemic oppression of women’s experiences. Through art we can realize the shared experience of trauma and oppression, countering silence and isolation by engaging an ethics of care, belief, and empathy. As a rape survivor, I use my own...
My work is about the exploration of everyday-life, colour and the imagination. Making paintings is my way of understanding the dynamic and ever-changing sociological, cultural, and digital fabric of North American society. My practice involves creating a poetic network of images that utilize a...
Presented as a written form of visiting, this thesis draws from nîhiyaw pimâtisowin (Cree life and worldview) to share learning through and with beadwork. Utilizing Indigenous research methodologies, research-creation, storytelling and autoethnography, this work explores beadwork to develop an...
n-3 fatty acids inhibit transcription of human IL-13: Implications for development of T helper type 2 immune responsesDownload
Cameron, Lisa, Madsen, Norman, MacLean, Emily, Vliagoftis, Harissios, Field, Catherine J.
Fish oil supplementation during pregnancy has been associated with lower levels of cord blood IL-13, suggesting that the administration of n-3 fatty acids may attenuate the development of allergic disease. The present study aimed to investigate the mechanism by which n-3 fatty acid administration...