SearchSkip to Search Results
- 340Hill Times Publishing
- 263Toronto Stock Exchange
- 32Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 24Dolphin Media Inc.
- 24Dolphin, Ric
- 17Kim, A.
- 340Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 251Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 250Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 98Canada-- Politics and government-- Periodicals
- 98Diplomatic and consular service-- Canada-- Newspapers
- 98Diplomats-- Ontario-- Ottawa-- Newspapers
- 1147Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1147Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 710University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 255University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 239University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 97University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 189Article (Published)
- 143Research Material
- 113Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 94Article (Draft / Submitted)
- 110Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 72Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 71Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 62Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 60Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 58Department of Biological Sciences
Drought and defoliation-induced alterations to the structure and function of the vascular tissue in treesDownload
Observations of tree dieback and mortality from climate change-induced drought has been documented across the world, however the mechanisms of tree mortality are not fully understood. Infestations of insect pests may also contribute to the process of drought-induced dieback. Tree physiological...
Children with physical disabilities spend most of their time sedentary and often experience barriers to physical activity participation. Increased sedentary behaviour has been associated with increased risk of cardiovascular disease later in life and conversely, increased physical activity is...
Factors influencing dispersal by flight in bark beetles (Coleoptera: Curculionidae Scolytinae): from genes to landscapes.Download
Dispersal by flight is obligatory for bark beetles in the subfamily Scolytinae. Adult bark beetles must leave the natal host and fly to seek new hosts for brood production. Because of the eruptive nature of some bark beetle populations, dispersal capacity has implications for beetle spread and...
Giving Voice to the Unheard: Perceptions, Practices & Beliefs About Breast Cancer and Screening Among Ethnic Minority Women From the MENA (Middle East & North Africa) Region in Edmonton, Alberta.Download
Breast cancer is one of the major causes of death among women in Canada and globally. In Canada, screening has been found to be successful in decreasing morbidity and mortality (Canadian Cancer Society, 2015). Use of breast cancer screening services by immigrant women however is limited...
The connectedness of music—to specific places and spaces—is compelling. Forms of cultural production ranging from books, films, television, and the news media, use the associations wemake between musical genres, moods, and sounds to specific geographies, to evoke ideas and perceptions about these...
Measuring the dispersion of density in head and neck cancer patients' vowel spaces: The vowel dispersion indexDownload
The present study introduces a measure of the dispersion of density throughout the vowel space, which we refer to as the vowel dispersion index. The vowel dispersion index is based on calculating the total variation of the density values in Story & Bunton’s (2017) convex hull representation of...
Pacific Water Pathway in the Arctic Ocean and Beaufort Gyre in Two Simulations With Different Horizontal ResolutionsDownload
A set of numerical simulations (with horizontal resolutions of 1/4 degrees and 1/12 degrees ) is conducted to study the Pacific Water pathway in the Arctic Ocean and the freshwater content in Beaufort Gyre. Passive tracer tags the Pacific Water entering through Bering Strait into the Arctic Ocean...