SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4108Hill Times Publishing
- 3784Toronto Stock Exchange
- 456Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 318Campbell, Sandy
- 239Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 220Dolphin, Ric
- 3253Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3119Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9459University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3607University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2094University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 979University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
disPOSSESSION is a body of work that explores the accumulation of wealth of few and the displacement of many with a focus on the expansion of soy and beef production, ensuing environmental, social, and economic consequences, as well as connected indigenous land rights and peasant food sovereignty...
Technical report TR03-22. Different program analyses require different information from the source code. For some applications, an AST (Abstract Syntax Tree) representation of the source may be sufficient. We want to be able to specify assertions on the structure of a program without mentioning...
This background paper was prepared in conjunction with the e-Science working group for the Association of Research Libraries in 2006 and was referenced in the working group's final report, Agenda for Developing E-Science in Research Libraries...
eHealth and mHealth Pipelines for Clinical Decision Support to Improve Medication Selection and SafetyDownload
Although much work has been done over the past decade on developing personalized and evidence-based medicine, such as diagnostic tests based on genetics to better predict patients' responses to therapy, stumbling blocks remain that have prevented knowledge, tests, and other pertinent...
eService and the Alberta HR Crisis
Panel discussion. Presentation by Dr. Gellatly will offer general insights into what the “HR crisis” might mean for a variety of people-management practices within service-oriented companies. Specific topics will include “HR crisis” effects on selection, training, compensation, performance...
SSHRC IDG awarded 2016: The research project will create a trilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, English) online resource (website) mapping the relationships between contemporary Latin American poetry and the environment. This website will be addressed to both general readers of poetry and to students...
lacuna discusses the aftermath of sexual violence and the systemic oppression of women’s experiences. Through art we can realize the shared experience of trauma and oppression, countering silence and isolation by engaging an ethics of care, belief, and empathy. As a rape survivor, I use my own...