SearchSkip to Search Results
- 32807Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 32807Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 95St. Stephen's College
- 55St. Stephen's College/Department of Psychotherapy and Spirituality (St. Stephen's College)
- 23St. Stephen's College/Department of Theology-MTS (St. Stephen's College)
- 17St. Stephen's College/Department of Theology-DMin (St. Stephen's College)
- 1876Department of Educational Psychology
- 1610Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1416Department of Chemistry
- 1280Department of Computing Science
- 1239Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1200Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
“…I don’t forget my traditions…” Exploring barriers and facilitators of food security among low income newcomer Latin American families in Edmonton, AlbertaDownload
Food insecurity is an important public health concern as 2.7 million Canadians live in food insecure households (CCHS, 2004). My research aimed to explore facilitators and barriers to food security among Latino mothers in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, as research in this realm is limited. My study...
Application of Ichnology Towards a Geological Understanding of the Ferron Sandstone in Central UtahDownload
Ichnology has long been used as a tool to aid in environmental interpretation, but has rarely been used as an ethological assessment tool in the Cretaceous Ferron Sandstone of central Utah. This study focuses on using trace fossils with detailed sedimentological analyses to describe continental,...
Lactic acid bacteria produce glycans that may be applied in food and pharmaceutical industries as prebiotics, food additives, to prevent pathogen adhesion, or to modulate the host immune system. The recent identification of the structure of galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) preparations demonstrates...