SearchSkip to Search Results
- 262Toronto Stock Exchange
- 101Hill Times Publishing
- 19Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 15Fyles, James
- 13Kopra, Kristin
- 7Yang, Herb
- 251Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 251Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 51Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 51International relations--newspapers
- 51World politics--21st century--Newspapers
- 363University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 251University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 51University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
- 50University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 25Computing Science, Department of
- 25Computing Science, Department of/Technical Reports (Computing Science)
Result Type Years Topics Authors Celecoxib for the Treatment of Pain in Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid ArthritisDownload
The objective of this paper is to present the current evidence on the efficacy/effectiveness and safety of celeoxib (Celebrex®) for the treatment of pain in patients with osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Information Paper #24. ISBN 1-894927-13-3 (online).
Service. Teamwork. Responsibility. Diversity. Integrity.
Doing What's Right Every Day.
Technical report TR05-18. Reconstruction of an evolutionary history for a set of organisms is an important research subject in computational biology. One approach motivated by graph theory constructs a relationship graph based on pairwise evolutionary closeness. The approach builds a tree...