SearchSkip to Search Results
- 351Hill Times Publishing
- 269Toronto Stock Exchange
- 50Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 39Dolphin Media Inc.
- 39Dolphin, Ric
- 13TSX Venture Exchange
- 240Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 236Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 50Law--United States--Periodicals--Indexes
- 47Canada--Politics and government--Periodicals
- 722University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 256University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 249University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 51University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 49University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Current Index to Legal Periodicals
- 47University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
A Rational Treatment for an Irrational Fear
This report analyzes and compares four of the most promising techniques used to date on treating phobias namely flooding, modeling and desensitization (both systematic and in vivo). These techniques are analyzed through five selected and thoroughly examined case studies. This report also...
Diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) proves to have great potential for investigating the white matter network of the brain. The ability to study these pathways may offer important insight into the neurological differences of people with communication disorders. However, due to the high level of...
An assignment completed for the Library and Information Studies course 542 on Library Preservation offered in the Summer session of 2015. A brief overview of email archiving as a valuable activity with many challenges.
Previous research at the Assistive Technology Lab at the University of Alberta has found that the use of robots can facilitate participation for children with disabilities in performing mathematics activities. The focus of the current study was to describe the language used by a child with...
Adults with neurological communication disorders have the potential to benefit from the materials, technology, and services available at their local libraries. The purpose of this project was to analyze and revise the form, content, and use of a materials pamphlet intended to facilitate access to...
BACKGROUND INFORMATION There is compelling evidence that, for the majority of children with specific language impairment (SLI), language difficulties are longstanding. Other research, however, has reported that a high proportion of affected preschool-age children recover by about kindergarten...