SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4106Hill Times Publishing
- 3782Toronto Stock Exchange
- 454Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 221Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 218Dolphin, Ric
- 216Dolphin Media Inc.
- 3251Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3118Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 756World politics--21st century--Newspapers
- 9232University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3606University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2092University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 979University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 637Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
SFM Network Research Note Series No. 23
SFM Network Research Note Series No. 67
Studies of woodland caribou (Rangifer tarandus caribou) in the Birch Mountains of northeastern Alberta were conducted from January 1976 through June 1978. Twenty-nine caribou were radio collared and repeatedly located from fixed wing aircraft. Eight capture-related deaths were associated with...
SFM Network Research Note Series No. 8
The objectives of the study are to: • conduct a review of readily available information on the establishment and management of woody plants on level and gently sloping (less than 15 percent) amended tailings sand and other similar sites; and • prepare a critical evaluation of the information and...
As they enter the workforce, new university graduates are expected to be equipped with a wide variety of skills and attributes viewed as essential for success in the workplace. Many of these skills and attributes are also important for the success of new graduates of rehabilitation medicine...
Working Harder, Getting More Efficient and Losing Prosperity: Arguments for New Rural Coalitions and Social Contracts or On Getting the Problem RightDownload
Canadian agriculture and the rural economy are caught up in the process of global economic integration. This paper argues that new coalitions and contractual agreements are required to keep up with this globalization. The Uruguay Round of the GATT is an example of the effort of the international...