SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2China Institute
- 1China Institute/Reports (China Institute)
- 1China Institute/China Institute Occasional Papers (China Institute)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
Three months after Huawei CFO, Meng Wanzhou, was arrested in Vancouver in December 2018, China decided to stop purchasing canola from two major Canadian canola exporters -- Richardson and Viterra. Most mainstream media sources identify the canola embargo as a political issue, whereby Beijing is...
Canada and Hong Kong have long shared close economic and people-to-people ties that have supported cultural exchange and mutual economic gain. Hong Kong also serves as a gateway between Canada and China, making the Canada-Hong Kong relationship key for Canada-China relations and the future of...