SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Chemistry, Department of
- 1Chemistry, Department of/Journal Articles (Chemistry)
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
A new solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) thermometry sample is proposed. The 207Pb NMR chemical shift of a lead halide perovskite, methylammonium lead chloride (MAPbCl3) is very sensitive to temperature, 0.905 ± 0.010 ppm K−1. The response to temperature is linear over a wide...
We develop a staged-structured population model that describes the competitive 7 dynamics of two functionally similar, congeneric invasive species: zebra mussels and quagga 8 mussels. The model assumes that the population survival rates are functions of temperature 9 and turbidity, and that the...