SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Campylobacter jejuni
- 1Dendroctonus ponderosae
- 1Filippov solution
- 1Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- 1SI models
- 1Andrew Liebhold
- 1Barbara J. Bentz
- 1Buffam, Victoria
- 1Carrigy, Nicholas B.
- 1Gould, Jennifer
- 1Mark Lewis
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
Tree-killing bark beetles are major disturbance agents affecting coniferous forest ecosystems. The role of environmental conditions on driving beetle outbreaks is becoming increasingly important as global climatic change alters environmental factors, such as drought stress, that, in turn, govern...
Engineering Stable Bacteriophage Dosage Forms Active Against Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria for Respiratory Delivery and Food Safety ApplicationsDownload
The topic of this thesis is the engineering of stable bacteriophage dosage forms that are active against antibiotic-resistant bacteria for applications in respiratory delivery and food safety. Experimental methods and theoretical models are developed to test and understand the effects that...
Little attention in research has been paid to post-homeless trajectories among former street involved youth (SIY), despite previous studies having revealed fragile housing stability post-homelessness. It is important to understand how former SIY are able to cope with life post-homelessness and...
Extended shear tab connections are efficient for both fabrication and erection where a beam would otherwise need to be coped to clear the flanges of the supporting member, and are therefore used extensively in industry. Stability issues can arise as the plate becomes longer and more slender, as...