SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2neutral genetic diversity
- 2range expansion
- 1climate change
- 1diffusion model
- 1integrodifference equations
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)/Journal Articles (TRIA-Net)
Range expansion and range shifts are crucial population responses to climate change. Genetic consequences are not well understood but are clearly coupled to ecological dynamics that, in turn, are driven by shifting climate conditions. We model a population with a deterministic reaction– diffusion...
The method of inside dynamics provides a theory that can track the dynamics of neutral gene fractions in spreading populations. However, the role of mutations has so far been absent in the study of the gene flow of neutral fractions via inside dynamics. Using integrodifference equations, we...