SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 1Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
While some species spread upstream in river environments, not all invasive species are successful in spreading upriver. Here the dynamics of unidirectional water flow found in rivers can play a role in determining invasion success. We develop a continuous-discrete hybrid benthic-drift population...
The role of Albertan anglers in tracking and controlling the invasive Prussian carp Carassius gibelio (Bloch, 1782)Download
The recent invasion of the Prussian carp (Carassius gibelio) in freshwater environments in central Canada threatens native aquatic species and ecosystems. The fish’s hardiness, fecundity, and monozygotic reproduction pose challenges to their eradication, making population suppression and...