SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Anqi Miao
- 1Barron, Gary, RS
- 1Feist, Lynn G
- 1Hurlburt, Brittany L.
- 1McMahon, Rob (Supervisor)
- 1Schultz, Christie
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 4Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Educational Policy Studies, Department of
- 1Educational Policy Studies, Department of/Master of Education: Educational Policy Studies Final Capping Papers
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
In my capping paper, I have two concerns: How globalization or the global knowledge economy interacts with the internationalization of higher education in the Canadian context and the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic. A market-oriented ideology integrates economic or trade value into cultural,...
The use of learning technologies is prevalent in post-secondary education and can provide opportunities for learning in different ways (Bernardo & Duarte, 2020; Johnson etal., 2014). Integration of learning technologies requires an understanding of learning technologies within the context of...
This study examines how educational administrators experience contributing to the public sphere of academic-media discourse. Opinion editorials (op-eds) written by higher education administrators are expressions of administrative praxis that have the capacity to inspire meaningful change in the...
Towards Care-Centered Leadership in Higher Education: A Narrative Inquiry into Care Ethics Experiences and Practices of Academic LeadersDownload
In the wake and work of present-day social movements, on our campuses and beyond, there is growing recognition that, as academics, we ought to care—not just for our research and our students, but also for each other and our communities more broadly. Indeed, it has been and remains critical that...
People seldom question the work that goes into producing numbers and less often ask what work it is that numbers do to grab our attention, affect how we communicate, change our own work, thinking, and how this organizes society. In this dissertation I share results of my investigation into the...