SearchSkip to Search Results
- 13Wireless sensor networks
- 2Database Systems
- 1Artificial neural networks
- 1Assignment problem
- 2MacGregor, Mike (Supervisor)
- 2Nascimento, Mario
- 1Alencar, Romulo
- 1Ammar, Khaled A.
- 1Banjade, Vesh Raj Sharma (Supervisor)
- 1Baweja, Amardeep Singh
- 7Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 7Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Master of Science in Internetworking (MINT)
- 4Master of Science in Internetworking (MINT)/Capstone Projects & Reports (Master of Science in Internetworking (MINT))
- 2Computing Science, Department of
- 2Computing Science, Department of/Technical Reports (Computing Science)
Technical report TR09-05. It is a well known fact that minimizing energy consumption in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) is crucial for its usability; and minimizing the flow of data is one way to achieve that. Most WSN models assume the existence of a base station where query results could in...
In this thesis, we focus on topics relevant to developing and deploying large-scale wireless sensor network (WSN) applications within real dynamic urban environments. Given few reported experiences in the literature, we designed our own such network to provide a foundation for our research. The...
“XBee based wireless data relay network and data logger” is an advanced concept of XBee module usage to transmit multiple node data to centralized data logging station. It facilitates to route data packets through the data router station to data logging station from multiple sensor nodes. Apart...