SearchSkip to Search Results
- 41Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 35Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/RRTAC Reports
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
This manual attempts to summarize and highlight information to assist in defining species habitat relationships relevant to Alberta environments and for a number of Alberta wildlife species. The degree of specificity of the summaries, in part or whole, varies according to the background...
Population studies of wolves (Canis lupus) were carried out between October 1975 and June 1978 on two study areas in northern Alberta. Ten adult wolves in four packs and two lone wolves were captured, radio collared and repeatedly located in the Alberta Oil Sands Environmental Research Program...
Studies of woodland caribou (Rangifer tarandus caribou) in the Birch Mountains of northeastern Alberta were conducted from January 1976 through June 1978. Twenty-nine caribou were radio collared and repeatedly located from fixed wing aircraft. Eight capture-related deaths were associated with...