SearchSkip to Search Results
- 31Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 27Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
The objective of this report is to summarize water quality constituents in the AOSERP study area and to examine relationships between these constituents and changes in land formation, hydrology, and development. Summaries of routine parameters, nutrients, and metals are presented for sampling...
Water quality of the Athabasca oil sands area: Volume IV - an interim compilation of non-AOSERP water quality dataDownload
Studies of the water quality of the Athabasca Oil Sands area (Figures 1 and 2) streams, rivers, and lakes have been conducted by numerous organizations and government agencies since the 1950’s. The earlier studies involved efforts by provincial and federal government departments interested in...
This report overviews major water quality patterns and trends for the Athabasca River and its major tributaries. In doing so it compares water quality data with surface water quality objectives, identifies spatial and temporal patterns, defines major factors affecting water quality,...