SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Aircraft - Circumpolar Region
- 2Aircraft - Yellowknife, NWT
- 2Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 2Tingmiaq - Piksauyaq (ikt)
- 2Tingmin - Piksauyaq (ikt)
This Air Tindi Dash 7 flew over the Legislature Building and the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre on its approach to the Yellowknife airport. Landing gear is down for approach. The Dash 7 Combi has four Pratt and Whitney turbines, seats 46 and is one of eight planes in Air Tindi's...
Over the July 10 - 12 weekend Yellowknife hosted the annual Midnight Sun Fly-in. There were many float planes at the old Wardair Dock, as well as overhead.