SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Adams, K.
- 1Campbell, Katherine
- 1Cook, A.
- 1Guardado, Martin (Supervisor)
- 1Magill-Evans, J.
- 1Mason, Courtney Wade
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/General Rehabilitation Medicine
- 1Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)
- 1Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)/Journal Articles (Equity Diversity Inclusion)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
This article considers transformative learning within the context of the Partnership Program, an instructional development initiative of the Academic Technologies for Learning unit at the University of Alberta. This initiative focused on introducing faculty to technology-enhanced teaching and...
“All of Our Secrets are in These Mountains”: Problematizing Colonial Power Relations, Tourism Productions and Histories of the Cultural Practices of Nakoda Peoples in the Banff-Bow ValleyDownload
This study examines some of the significant challenges that Nakoda peoples encountered from 1870-1980 in the Banff-Bow Valley, Alberta. Beginning with missionary movements, the 1877 Treaty Seven agreements and the establishment of the reservation systems, I trace the emergence of a disciplinary...