SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Play (Recreation)
- 3Canada--Nunavut (NWT)-- [Arviat [Eskimo Point]]
- 1Airway hyperresponsiveness
- 4Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1Davies, Rachelle D.E.
- 1Jensen, Robert K.
- 1Kindrachuk, Nathan
- 1Larson, Heather K
- 1Nesti, Mark Stephen.
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 4Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
Warming Up to Race: Exploring Foucauldian Inspired Coaching Practices in Swimming through Coach DevelopmentDownload
Currently, sport science is the dominant body of knowledge informing coach development, coach education (Cassidy, Potrac, & McKenzie, 2006; Cushion & Nelson, 2013; Jones & Turner, 2006; Piggott, 2012), and coaching research (Cassidy, Jones, & Protrac, 2009; Denison, 2007; Gilbert & Trudel, 2004)....