SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 1Hayashi, Naotaka
- 1Luckert, Marty
- 1Mersereau, Michael Peter.
- 1Naidoo, Robin
- 1Poveda, Cesar A
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Collection
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 1Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
An Integrated Approach for Sustainability Assessment: The Wa-Pa-Su Project Sustainability Rating SystemDownload
As global demand for energy continues to rise, unconventional petroleum extraction and production of petroleum substitutes are both becoming more necessary. Development and operation of unconventional oil projects can have considerable social, economic, and environmental impacts. For example, one...
The benefits of nature-based tourism to biodiversity conservation are often presumed but rarely quantified. The relative value placed on attributes of nature parks is unknown, as is the contribution of biodiversity to tourists' willingness to visit a particular protected area. We surveyed...
Project Report 2001-2
News of my fieldwork in Greenland during 2008-09