SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 5Social planning
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Community welfare councils
- 1Information resources
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
An overview of the social and economic changes that have occurred in Canada since Confederation and a discussion of future roles for a non-governmental community planning body.
This report summarizes the results from community consultations with ESPC partnering organizations and agencies in 2008. The document reports on participants' views on key social issues faced in Edmonton, research solutions to these issues, the uses of such research, and recommended research...
Includes sample issues of the Council's serial publications Alberta Facts and First Reading.
An overview of how social issues were dealt with in Edmonton from 1940-1980.