SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Gow, Gordon (Supervisor)
- 1Boruff, Jill
- 1Chaves, C. Ian
- 1Chojecki, Dagmara
- 1Jubien, Peggy
- 1Mitok, Jennifer L.
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Increasingly, we work, learn, travel and spend our leisure time with highly portable, micro technologies and we have less direct, face-to-face contact with people and the world. Education has become “mobilized” with teachers and students regularly using smartphones, tablets, laptop computers and...
Information Use on Mobile Devices in Medicine
Introduction: Little is known about medical trainees’ and clinicians’ current use of mobile devices for information-seeking, including the resources they use and in what context. This study was designed to better understand what types of mobile information resources this population finds...