SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Adria, Marco (Supervisor), Wright, K. (Supervisor)
- 1Brown, Daniel J.
- 1Fischer, Rachelle
- 1Ganzin, Maxim
- 1Ingimundson, Richard R.B.
- 1Coraiola, Diego (Augustana Campus, Social Sciences)
- 1Foster, William (Augustana Campus, Social Sciences)
- 1Reay, Trish (Strategic Management and Organization)
- 1Sandberg, Jorgen (University of Queensland, School of Business)
- 1Suddaby, Roy (University of Victoria; former UofA Strategic Management and Organization)
- 1Washington, Marvin (Strategic Management and Organization)
Broadband technology has captured the attention of many stakeholders throughout the world and is recognized as a “nation building” infrastructure enabling the future economic prosperity and improved living standards for many communities. In 2005, the Alberta government completed a significant...
This dissertation seeks to explore how entrepreneurs engage in prospective sensemaking and what role their arational beliefs play in it. I investigate the implications of prospective sensemaking on opportunity identification and risk management. While the current literature on entrepreneurship...
Improving the integration of students into the laboratory environment by intervening in orientation: A case of sensemakingDownload
Medical laboratory technologists (MLTs), the third largest group of health care professionals, perform tests on body fluids and tissues in order to assist physicians in the diagnosis and prognosis of disease. In Alberta the minimum educational requirement to practice as an MLT is one year of...