SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2University of Alberta Libraries
- 2University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Forum for Information Professionals
- 1Forum for Information Professionals/FIP 2016
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
Assessment of a One-Credit Course for Humanities Graduate Students: A Phenomenological Approach to Identify Thresholds and ImpactsDownload
In the fall of 2016, three librarians from the Humanities and Social Sciences Library at the University of Alberta (UofA) took on the challenge of teaching a one-credit scholarly communication course to new graduate students in the department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies (MLCS)....
The slide presentation given by School of Library and Information Studies student Christine Adams at the Forum for Information Professionals 2016 Conference.