SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Risk Communication
- 1Community Driven Participatory Research
- 1Community-based participatory research
- 1Creative Sentence
- 1Family Physician
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of
- 1Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of/Research Articles and Materials (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 1ERA General Collection
- 1ERA General Collection/Research Materials (ERA General)
Final Report for Creative Sentencing: Protecting Worker Safety in Alberta by Enhancing Field Level Hazard Assessments and Training for Ground Hazards Associated with Tailings Facilities, Dams, and SystemsDownload
Efforts related to the safety and performance of oil sands tailings storage and transportation facilities have traditionally focused on preventing catastrophic failures and are well defined by government legislation and industrial best practices. However, a recent death related to ground hazards...
Public Health Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication to Family Physicians in Canada: A Phenomenological ExplorationDownload
Family physicians are a cornerstone of the Canadian public health and health care systems. During times of public health crisis, the role of the family physician as both recipient and translator of complex and rapidly-evolving health information is emphasized. How family physicians actually...
I investigated how recent immigrant mothers access and use current vaccine risk communication in their immunization decisions for themselves and their children. To complete this research, I engaged in a community-driven participatory research partnership with the Multi-Cultural Health Brokers...