SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Health Systems
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Forms of Capital as Facilitators of Internationally Educated Nurses’ Integration into the Registered Nursing Workforce in CanadaDownload
We used interview data to explore internationally educated nurses’ perceptions of the factors that facilitated their integration into the registered nursing workforce in Canada. The participants perceived that a variety of interrelated factors facilitated their integration. The identified factors...
Voxel-Based Iterative Registration Method using Phase Correlations for Three-Dimensional Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Acquired ImagesDownload
In orthodontics superimposition is an important technique allowing for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning. Lower radiation, three-dimensional, cone-beam computed tomography allows for acquisition of three-dimensional patient scans. New superimposition methods are used compared to the...