SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Hilden, Barbara L.
- 1Knight, Andy
- 1Martínez, Jacqueline Laguardia
- 1Mohammed, Debbie
- 1Montoute, Annita
- 1Seerattan, Dave
- 1Political Science, Department of
- 1Political Science, Department of/Research Materials (Political Science)
- 1Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, Department of
- 1Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, Department of/Honours Theses (Modern Languages and Cultural Studies)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Historically, the relationship between Latin America and the Anglophone Caribbean had been termed “distant”. Although the warming of relations started several decades before, the 1990s – the post-Cold War era – saw an intensification of engagement, fuelled by the imperatives of globalisation and...
Submitted on April 13, 2012 in fulfillment of the degree of BA Combined Honours German & Anthropology; Supervisors: Dr. Jennifer Dailey-O’Cain (German) and Dr. Marko Zivkovic (Anthropology)