SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Agathe Keller
- 1Appleyby, P. G.
- 1Clemency Montelle
- 1Davies, Lauren J
- 1Dominik Wujastyk
- 1Goodsite, M. E.
- 1History and Classics, Department of
- 1History and Classics, Department of/Journal Articles (History and Classics)
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of
- 1Renewable Resources, Department of/Conference Proceedings (Renewable Resources)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
ABSTRACT. Peat deposits in Greenland and Denmark were investigated to show that high-resolution dating of these archives of atmospheric deposition can be provided for the last 50 years by radiocarbon dating using the atmospheric bomb pulse. 14C was determined in macrofossils from sequential one...
Popular attention has recently been captured by the results of the Bodleian Library's 2017 project of radiocarbon dating portions of the birch-bark fragments constituting what is known as the Bakhshālī Manuscript. In this paper, we disagree with the interpretation of the findings announced by the...
This thesis contributes to the development of a cryptotephra framework in northwestern North America, providing the initial data for the construction of a regional cryptotephra framework where key cryptotephra layers (those which are widely distributed, easily correlated, and have well...