SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Chronicity
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Creating and Capitalizing on Opportunities to Reduce Poverty: The Process and Power of Integrated Knowledge TranslationDownload
This thesis describes the experiences of partners involved in integrated knowledge translation (iKT)—a poorly understood process wherein partners from diverse professional spheres (e.g. community, government, and academia) work together to ensure research generated is relevant for the context of...
The journey with dementia from the perspective of bereaved family caregivers: a qualitative descriptive studyDownload
Background: With increasing rates of dementia among older adults, many people will be affected by this disease; either by having the disease or by caring for a relative with dementia. Due to a shift toward home and community-based care there will be an increase in the number of family caregivers...