SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Alexandra Kohn
- 1Allen, Amanda
- 1Basaraba, Nicole
- 1Brian Chwyl
- 1Ferris, (Pixy) Sharmila (Supervisor), Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Fletcher, Fay (Supervisor)
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Oncology, Department of
- 1Oncology, Department of/Radiation Oncology
- 1PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space
- 1PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space/The Idea of Place: Space and Culture 20th Anniversary Conference
Alexandra Kohn - How can we make this better? Understanding and improving the copyright transfer agreement experience
Alexandra Kohn - How can we make this better? Understanding and improving the copyright transfer agreement experienceDownload
Slides for Alexandra Kohn's presentation as a part of the ABC Copyright 2020 Fall Speaker Series, hosted by the University of Alberta Copyright Office.
SSHRC Awarded IG 2018: From 1968 to 1985, a small division within the Department of Indian and Northern Affairs (DIAND)--now Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC)--pursued initiatives designed to encourage the development of Inuit literary production in Canada. At times acting without the...
What does it mean to describe a journal as an intellectual spaces? What does it mean to create a literary and public space, such as a journal, for reflecting on culture as itself a form of space? This has entailed grasping culture in its topological sense as relational, which brings to bear...
This dissertation uses a feminist cultural materialist approach that draws on the work of Pierre Bourdieu and Luce Irigaray to examine the neglected genre of postwar-Cold War American teen girl romance novels, which I call “female junior novels.” Written between 1942 and the late 1960s by authors...
The profession of radiation therapy is relatively new to the field of research and academic publishing. This is brief guide reviews some factors that may influence ones decision on which journal to publish in. We wrote this to assist novice researchers (in radiation therapy or otherwise) on their...