SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Allen, Amanda
- 1Basaraba, Nicole
- 1Brian Chwyl
- 1Ferris, (Pixy) Sharmila (Supervisor), Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Fletcher, Fay (Supervisor)
- 1Mackey, Margaret (Supervisor)
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Oncology, Department of
- 1Oncology, Department of/Radiation Oncology
- 1PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space
- 1PLACES Platform on Cities Engagement and Space/The Idea of Place: Space and Culture 20th Anniversary Conference
What does it mean to describe a journal as an intellectual spaces? What does it mean to create a literary and public space, such as a journal, for reflecting on culture as itself a form of space? This has entailed grasping culture in its topological sense as relational, which brings to bear...
This dissertation uses a feminist cultural materialist approach that draws on the work of Pierre Bourdieu and Luce Irigaray to examine the neglected genre of postwar-Cold War American teen girl romance novels, which I call “female junior novels.” Written between 1942 and the late 1960s by authors...
The profession of radiation therapy is relatively new to the field of research and academic publishing. This is brief guide reviews some factors that may influence ones decision on which journal to publish in. We wrote this to assist novice researchers (in radiation therapy or otherwise) on their...