SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Computing Science, Department of
- 1Computing Science, Department of/Technical Reports (Computing Science)
- 1School of Library and Information Studies
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/Graduate Research (Library & Information Studies)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
This presentation was created for Humanities Computing 500. It served to introduce the students to the Creative Commons organization, and covered the organization itself, and a brief, relevant history of copyright and the open access movement. The presentation aims to introduce students to...
Modeling and Querying Multimedia Data
Technical report TR98-05. Amidst the dramatic developments of computer technology in the last decades, we have seen a growing interest in supporting multimedia data. Compared with traditional data, the most noticeable features of multimedia data are their spatiality (the spatial layout of...