SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Philosophy, Department of
- 1Philosophy, Department of/Journal Articles (Philosophy)
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 1Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, Department of
- 1Modern Languages and Cultural Studies, Department of/Honours Theses (Modern Languages and Cultural Studies)
In this paper I want to explore a certain community of writing, namely the one between Jacques Derrida and Jean-Luc Nancy. The on-going dialogue between the two on the subject of community has left in their writings only traces (with the exception of the first essay in Derrida’s Voyous): implicit...
SSHRC Awarded IDG 2018: This qualitative research project involves pre-service social studies teachers learning and implementing terror management theory (TMT), as a technique for helping them in the classroom, when teaching for plurality and cultural diversity. Through focus groups before and...