SearchSkip to Search Results
- 18Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 18Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 2Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/General Rehabilitation Medicine
- 1Digital Humanities Program
- 1Digital Humanities Program/Journal Articles (Digital Humanities)
This dialogue was performed by Dr. Geoffrey Rockwell and Dr. Kevin Kee as a plenary presentation to the 2009 Interacting with Immersive Worlds Conference at Brock University in St. Catharines, Canada. Kevin introduced Geoffrey as a keynote speaker prepared to present on serious games. Instead of...
This dissertation examines the phenomenon of transmesis — the mimesis or portrayal of translation in fiction — in three postmodernist novels in Ukrainian and Russian and their English translations: Yuri Andrukhovych’s Perverziia (translated by Michael Naydan), Serhiy Zhadan’s Depesh Mod...