SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
Engaging with the Question of Plagiarism from the Perspective of Confucian Heritage Culture: A Challenge to the Internationalization of Western UniversitiesDownload
With the globalization and internationalization of higher education, an increasing number of international students choose to come to Canada to pursue their education. Coming from different social, cultural and educational backgrounds, these international students encounter in Canadian academia...
Mashups—texts composed by combining portions from several original texts—are a new literary form. In order to better understand this form, I have created my own literary mashup, Buchstauben, which allowed me to encounter first-hand the nuances of the form. As such, my thesis consists of both my...