SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 4Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/University Delegate (CIHR) Information
- 2Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops – non-OOGP non-training competitions
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Foundation Competition Resources
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Peer Review Committee Member Lists
Peer Review committee names from Fall 2017, Spring/Fall 2018, Spring/Fall 2019, Spring 2020 competitions.
This Powerpoint is from a workshop where three Fall2017 Project reviewers, shared their insights into preparing fundable Project applications (Cordat, Graham & Wevrick).
This workshop includes CIHR Project competition information from Angela McCormick of RSO and insights regarding peer review processes from Drs. Jaynie Yang, Joe Casey & Joanne Simala-Grant. Slides from January 31, 2019.
Sample of a SSHRC blind review, used with permission. Useful for understanding what a positive reviewer may say (this grant was funded).
Getting your application reviewed by the “right” Project Grant panel.
Teleconference minutes are available for download for April 5, 2018 University Delegate teleconference.
University Delegate Teleconference Minutes