SearchSkip to Search Results
- 13Patient education
- 2Myocardial infarction--Patients
- 1Coronary artery bypass--Psychological aspects
- 11Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 11Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
- 1Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation, Faculty of
- 1Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation, Faculty of/Behavioural Medicine & Health Psychology (Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation)
An Individualized and Multi-faceted Transition Intervention is Needed for Pediatric Patients with Inflammatory Bowel DiseaseDownload
The transition of chronically ill patients from pediatric to adult care can be challenging for patients and families and there is no gold standard for how to facilitate this process. An unsuccessful transition has been associated with more negative health outcomes. It is generally agreed upon by...
Communicating diabetes best practices to clients: a preliminary investigation of educator perspectives
Communicating diabetes best practices to clients: a preliminary investigation of educator perspectivesDownload
Purpose: The majority of people with type 2 diabetes do not meet dietary and physical activity recommendations. It is not well understood how diabetes educators translate diet and physical guidelines for their clients and if diabetes educators have sufficient resources to promote healthy eating...
Educational Resource for Head and Neck Cancer Patients
The objective of this research project was to create an outline for an educational resource that could be used to create a web-based video application that could be used to provide information to head and neck cancer patients.