SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1<i>Apollon</i> (<i>Apollo</i>, 1909-1917), art periodical
- 1<i>Mir Iskusstva</i> (the <i>World of Art</i>, 1899-1905) art periodical
- 1<i>Zolotoe Runo</i> (<i>The Golden Fleece</i>, 1906-1909), art periodical
- 1Art of printing
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Forum for Information Professionals
- 1Forum for Information Professionals/FIP 2017
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
Struggling Capitalists, Lonely Farmers, and Vast Land – Anthologies of Translated English-Canadian Short Stories in German(y), 1967-2010Download
This study examines anthologies of translated English-Canadian short stories in German, specifically anthologies published in the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG), the German Democratic Republic (GDR), and Switzerland (CH) between 1967 and 2010. The corpus taken from these anthologies, namely...
This interdisciplinary dissertation explores the <i>World of Art</i> (Mir Iskusstva</i>, 1899-1904), <i>The Golden Fleece</i> (<i>Zolotoe runo</i>, 1906-1909) and <i>Apollo</i> (<i>Apollon</i>, 1909-1917), three art periodicals that became symbols of the print revival and Europeanization in late...
The use of computational analysis to visualize and aid in the interpretation of literature and book history is a way of supplementing traditional literary criticism. The application of statistical algorithms on a large scale allows a researcher to derive textual patterns and relationships that...