SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
SSHRC IG Awarded 2018: Three transnational corporations (Universal, Sony, and Warner) control roughly 80% of the global recording and publishing industries and 86% of the North American market. This three-pronged research project responds to the problem of music industry consolidation by...
When Institutions Bend But Do Not Break: The Institutional Accommodation of Open Access in Scientific PublishingDownload
Over the past two decades, institutional scholars have been fascinated by the processes and mechanisms through which institutions -- the durable socio-cultural structures that “provide meaning and stability to social life” (Scott, 2008: 48)-- change. The literature on institutional change is vast...