We will be performing routine ERA maintenance starting 3PM Tuesday Feb 19 until 3PM Wednesday Feb 20. ERA searches and downloads will perform as usual, but the "Deposit" function will be suspended during the maintenance period. When the work is complete, we'll remove this notice. Thanks for your understanding!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Ocular Embryology
- 3Ocular Genetics
- 1 nerve
- 1BRITISH COLUMBIA, WESTERN CANADA
- 1GEOCHEMISTRY OF UNCONVENTIONAL GAS RESERVOIR
- 3Ophthalmology, Department of
- 3Ophthalmology, Department of/Instructional Materials (Ophthalmology)
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Instructional Materials
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Background: The diameter of resistance arteries, and thus, tissue perfusion and blood pressure, is tightly regulated through the integrated activity of endothelial and smooth muscle cells, and sympathetic nerves. The endothelium regulates the contractility of smooth muscle cells by releasing...
TIGHT GAS RESERVOIR CHARACTERIZATION IN MONTNEY FORMATION, NORTHEASTERN BRITISH COLUMBIA, WESTERN CANADADownload
ABSTRACT The Montney Formation is a primary focus of unconventional gas reservoir in northeastern British Columbia, Western Canada.This study presents the sedimentology and ichnology, Rock-Eval geochemistry, and reservoir potential, C13 and O18 isotopic composition, and magnetostratigraphy...