SearchSkip to Search Results
- 20Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 20Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 8Alberta Centre for Reclamation and Restoration Ecology (ACRRE)
- 8Alberta Centre for Reclamation and Restoration Ecology (ACRRE)/TransCanada Historical Research Reports
- 5WISEST Summer Research Program
- 5WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
- 6Article (Published)
- 4Conference/Workshop Poster
- 2Conference/Workshop Presentation
The influence of the viable but non-culturable (VBNC) state on specific phenotypic traits of Escherichia coli O157:H7 as well as its transport behaviour in porous media was examined in this study. E.coli O157:H7 is a human pathogen capable of entering a VBNC state following exposure to sublethal...
Companies installing pipelines seek economical, practical and environmentally responsible methods of soil handling during pipeline construction to ensure successful soil reclamation. The objectives of the Twelve Mile Coulee Soil Research Project are to evaluate the impact of pipeline construction...
Naturalization is a new and promising ecological approach to vegetation management for urban environments. Although there have been years of research focused on areas such as land reclamation, ecological restoration and plant establishment there is a lack of knowledge on how to reintegrate the...
Unsaturated Flow Model
The un-saturated flow sub-model is based on a previously developed infiltration-drainage model. This research improves the original model by adding capabilities of handling dynamic boundary conditions and inter-layer overflow mechanisms. Additional validation cases are conducted to build...