SearchSkip to Search Results
- 10Landscapes (Representations)
- 7USA--Alaska--Alaska Highway
- 3Bodies of water
- 2Canada--Alberta--Alcan Highway
- 15Halpern, Joel Martin
- 1Aukema, Brian H.
- 1Carroll, Allan L.
- 1Jonathan S. Green
- 1Moore, R. Dan
- 1Murphy, Michelle
- 15Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive
- 15Joel Martin Halpern Image Archive/Northern North America Collection
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)
- 1The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)/Journal Articles (TRIA-Net)
Between 1978 and 1981 the Alberta Forest Service established 10 native grass field trials. The general objectives were: (1) to select the most promising native grass species for reclamation of high elevation disturbances in the Eastern Slopes; (2) to design and evaluate native grass seed...