SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Azad, Meghan B.
- 1Bridgman, Sarah L.
- 1Campbell, Katy (Supervisor)
- 1Fay Fletcher (Supervisor)
- 1Field, Catherine J.
- 1Fieldberg, Allison L
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
Background Probiotic products that may modify the intestinal microbiota are becoming increasingly available and known to consumers due to their potential to prevent or treat many pediatric health conditions. As scientific knowledge of the health benefits of probiotics increases, it is important...
Children with autism can have a variety of feeding challenges and there is a paucity of research on the strategies that are effective in addressing these challenges. This study used constructivist grounded theory methodology to determine the process used by mothers to feed their children with...
This dissertation is about the work of melancholy in the Victorian realist novel, particularly those texts written in the late 1840s. The representation of melancholy affords an examination of a wide scope of issues that relate to the family, generally, and to the role of the middle-class women...