SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11Moral education
- 1Anti-capitalist education
- 1Anti-oppression education
- 1Benevolence--Moral and ethical aspects
- 1Ausman, Karuna.
- 1Charron, Rémi J.
- 1Finnie, Bianca K
- 1Gervais, Marie.
- 1Graham, Ellen
- 1Kavanagh, Moya.
- 5Department of Educational Foundations
- 1Department of Education
- 1Department of Educational Policy Studies
- 1Department of Educational Psychology
- 1Department of Elementary Education
- 1Department of Philosophy
Circumstance, Character or Both? The Intersection of Situationist Social Psychology, Virtue Ethics and Virtue-Ethical Moral EducationDownload
Situationist social psychology challenges the existence of robust character traits of the sort moral virtues are taken to be. This problematizes a virtue-ethical moral education project which aims to develop good character and thereby improve “interpersonal human relations” (Carr 1999, p.29)....
Issues of sustainability are germane to Canada and the US, including their educational institutions. The following thesis considers the task of how to achieve greater sustainability in education and eventually the broader society through major educational reform. In order to deliberate on this...
"The study continued by applying the values materials analysis system to the Kanata kit; Canadian broadcasting: a voice for unity?" - (p. v.)